Powered by Contrast Access, our AST service is a revolutionary application security testing solution that infuses software with vulnerability assessment capabilities so that security flaws are automatically identified. We help you in Identifying vulnerabilities at DevOps speed, results are delivered as fast as code changes.
Features of the AST Service
- IDENTIFY VULNERABILITIES AT DEVOPS SPEED Contrast Assess delivers security results as fast as code changes. Because Contrast agents monitor code and report from inside the app, developers can finally find and fix vulnerabilities without requiring security experts. That frees up security teams to focus on providing governance.
- OBTAIN THE MOST ACCURATE RESULTS Contrast Assess deploys an intelligent agent that instruments the application with smart sensors. The code is analyzed in real time from within the application. Instrumentation minimizes the false positives that slow down developers and security teams.
- SIMPLIFY & INTEGRATE APPLICATION SECURITY Resolve security issues minutes after installation by integrating security into your toolchain. Contrast Assess integrates seamlessly into the software lifecycle and into the tool sets that development & operations teams are already using, including native integration with ChatOps, ticketing systems and CI/CD tools, and a RESTful API.
- CONTINUOUS COVERAGE ACROSS YOUR PORTFOLIO Contrast Assess delivers vulnerability assessment across an entire application portfolio. Results are delivered continuously so development teams can be agile – confidently releasing software as fast as they want, knowing it is secure.
- AUTOMATIC RISK DETECTION IN CODE LIBRARIES Did you know that as much as 80% of software code comes from open source and third-party libraries? Contrast automatically discovers third-party libraries, triggering alerts to known risks. Then Contrast analyses libraries to discover new risks, and provides critical versioning and usage information to help development teams remediate risks